Meet Mike Schoelwer
The Chairman that will lead our party forward
Experienced leadership to re-build the Republican Party of Virginia
Carry Virginia for President Trump in 2020
Re-take Virginia in 2021!
Working together, we will modernize and expand the RPV:
- Re-build the RPV on a foundation of the grassroots and local committees
- Resume running candidates in every possible race up and down the ballot
- Reach out to all voters who share Republican values
- Publicly defend the Constitution and Republican values
- Vigorously help our Republican legislators
I am the grassroots candidate for Chairman of the Republican Party of Virginia (RPV). I am running because I am tired of seeing us lose critical elections just by not showing up and having a Chairman who doesn’t speak up for Republican values and principles. We can start winning again, but we must re-connect the Chairman’s office with the County-level units and grassroots groups that do the business of actually winning elections. Too, I promise to be the voice of the RPV. Republicans care about their families, their faith, their economy, their individual rights, and the right to life. They are good people. I will preach what we practice.
We saw the results of a Democrat Party-controlled state government this year. In 5 weeks, they rolled back 25 years of protection for unborn lives, assaulted on our Second Amendment rights but did nothing to solve gun violence, attempted to unwind the electoral college, and passed unnecessary tax raises that threaten our prosperity. The RPV is the one organization that can stop these bad laws.
We must re-vitalize the RPV. I have a concrete plan to do so. I also have the senior-level executive experience to run a large, State-wide organization. As a GOP unit chairman myself, I know what the RPV needs to do. Please give me your support and vote for me at the State Convention. It is the only way we can ensure that we swing Virginia for President Trump this November and that we re-take our State government in November 2021.
We are the GOP – the Grand Old Party.
Virginia needs us to be Grand again!
As Republicans, We Believe:
• That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice,
• That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society,
• That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government,
• That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing Constitutional limitations,
• That peace is best preserved through a strong national defense,
• That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation.